Who we are
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
- Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, email address or phone number.
- Non-identifiable information is information that our system records in order to use our services. It is not possible to identify you using this data. This data may include the page you are browsing, the OS you are using and the browser you are using.
- This App will use the Personal Data you provide to create an Account and to use our services.
- This App will use this information for the following purposes: product updates and improvements, service provision, billing, authentication and contact.
- This App does not sell, trade, rent or distribute your personal data to third parties except for specific situations where we will highlight exactly what data we are sharing.
- This App may disclose your Personal Data where it complies with a court order or other legal process or request by law enforcement authorities or to defend itself against any legal claims.
- App Tracking
- Cookies are required to use This App’s service.
- The app also uses a ‘session cookie’ that only exists until you finish your browser session, these cookies are used to store your data as you move through your browser session but are never accessed by anyone else.
- Storage & Security
- This App’s service is provided by using the hosting services of Google.
- Your account information is password-protected.
- The security of all data is very important. This App implements the following measures: protection of servers by firewalls, SSL connections and encryption of sensitive data. This list is not exhaustive.
- Geo Location
When you use the mobile application, we may use GPS technology (or other similar technology) to determine your current location and display a location map with relevant advertisements. We will not share your current location with other users or partners.
Our in app forms require access to your devices camera in order for you to send your images through the app, all images sent authorise the app owner to use accordingly.
- Where appropriate we may send you communications relating to the services, such as product updates and improvements and service provision.
- Responsibility & Liability
- This App’s service may contain hyperlinks to other website, other 3rd party providers or services or advertisers. This App has no control over the content, websites or services of these 3rd parties. This Privacy statement only applies to Personal Data that has been gathered through This App’s services.
- Data Removal
- You may request removal of your data at any time by emailing support. However core functions of the service, and user experience may be compromised with the removal of any data stored within the services.
- Changes to this Policy
- This policy may be updated at any time, for any reason.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year. If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser. When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed. If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Who we share your data with
This website does not sell, trade, rent or distribute the analytics data to third parties.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue. For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information
1585 Draper St.,